Managing Change in the world we live in...OMW... its almost like a dark dirty word when u mention the subject in company!
I am always curious about other people manage changes. For the most part, I hear the same story... "i just go with the flow"... and then I am even more curious...how do you usually embrace the unknown future, with which emotion?
Here are a few tips that I hope and trust will make change smoother and easier for you:
- Acknowledge to self, change is part of life and be honest, see how well have you coped to date?
- Acceptance is universal - can u accept change is usually well disguised, by your own fears and life experiences?
- Change is often judged as negative, simply as it is unknown - how are you limiting your life of abundance by resisting change?
- Change comes in many forms - watch Kung Fu Panda(one of my favourites) - do u choose pleasure or pain as your life lessons learning tool?
- Ask yourself, how do u usually recognise change as an opportunity?
- How do u recognise opportunities everyday?
- How can u adopt that method(6) that you have self created and mastered, to adopt change with as much ease and emotion?
- Remind yourself, communication to self is the platform for response you set yourself up to get - or is someone else controlling your thoughts and responses?
- If you could cope and make 1 change today, that u had a "sense" would influence your life positively in an unknown way forever, what would it be?
What stops you? I would love to hear from you- inbox me?